How can you help with Family Promise?
Every day, Family Promise connects people who want to help with opportunities to make a difference. Family Promise offers many meaningful opportunities for volunteers. You don’t need to donate thousands of dollars or hundreds of hours of service to make a difference.
- In fact, one hour of volunteering can work wonders.
- Basic kindness can change bad days to good ones. It can even transform lives.
Our Day Center also has need of volunteers –
- Play with young children,
- Help older children with homework,
- Help write a résumé.
- Donate furniture, clothes, supplies.
- Simply be available on the weekends to stay at the Center for a few hours.
- Or just offer compassion and support.
The Family Promise Board of Trustees also consists of several subcommittees where you might volunteer. From fundraising to long range planning to Public Relations, we have need for folks who are excited to serve others through Family Promise.